- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Bosen
- Model Number: BSV134
- Material: Steel
- Use: House, Kiosk,Booth, Office, Sentry Box,Guard House, Toilet, Workshop,Plant, Other
- wind proof: Grade 12
- Earthquake resistance: Grade 8
- Wall: EPS sandwich panel
- Roof: EPS sandwich panel
- Size: Optional
- Color: Optional
- Feacture: Environmental, easy install, recycling
- Materia: Container
- Installation: Professional guide
- Packaging Detail: Nude packing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||nude packing|
|Delivery Detail:||about 15-20 days|
Prefab house Feature:
1. Prefabrication, easy to install and disassemble
2.Precision works, long life-span.
3.Light weight, easy to transport and relocate
4.Using several times and recycling, economy and environment friendly
Prefab house Main material list as follow:
1.Wall: 50mm/75mm thick EPS/Rockwool/PU sandwich panel
2.Roof: 50mm/75mm thick EPS/Rockwool/PU corrugated sandwich panel
3.Window: UPVC or Aluminum sliding window
Prefab house advantage:
1. Easy and quick to install;
2. Excellent load and span capabilities;
3. Significant savings in site installation costs;
4. Panel comes in a range of aesthetically pleasuring colors;
5. Energy saving thermal insulation;
6. Superior air tightness for controlled environments;
7. Good reactions to fire properties;
8.Durable, long lasting, stood the test of time in the extremes of harsh climate.
9. Designed life span: 15-50 years (base on materials);
10. Green and environment-friendly materials used;
11. Seismic resistance up to 8 magnitudes
12. Safe---Able to stands for maximum 55 m/s typhoon
13. Advanced roof and wall cladding material guarantee excellent acoustic insulation, less 65%
energy consumption than the concrete structure.
14. Additional 10%-15% net area compared to the traditional building, air cavity between the cladding
and main structure guarantees the comfortable indoor space.
Q1:What should we provide for you before you give us a good quotation for prefab buildings?
A1: please inform us your house plan and materials requests. it would be appreciated if you have detail
drawings. We can also design for you base on your requests, the competitive quotation will be sent after that.
Q2:What is the life expectancy of your prefab buildings?
1.10-15years for prefab buildings made of EPS(Polystyrene)sandwich panel, Rock wool sandwich panel
and PU(Polyurethane)sandwich panel.
2.Over 20-30years for prefab buildings made of Cement-polystyrene sandwich panel.
Q3:Can your prefab buildings be reused?
A3:Yes, our prefab buildings can be assembled and disassembled quickly and be reused for at least 5 times.
Q4:Are your buildings resistant to hurricanes and earthquakes?
A4:Buildings withstand earthquakes of level 10 on the Richter scale and cyclone with sustained winds up
to 102km / h. Please tell us the wind speed at site.
Q5:Can you layout and dimensions of prefab buildings be adjusted according to our requirements?
Q6:Are your prefab buildings earthquake proof and wind-resistant?
A6:Yes, our prefab houses are earthquake proof (magnitude 7-9) and wind-resistant (grade 10-12)
Q7:What is your monthly production?
A7:Our monthly production is 50,000 square meter , which can be increased if we work around the clock.
Q8:How many square meters or units can you install in one day?
1.100to120 square meters for prefab buildings made of EPS (polystyrene) sandwich panel, rock wool
sandwich panel and PU (Polyurethane) sandwich panel by 6 workers.
2.30-50square meters for prefab building made of cement-polystyrene sandwich panel by 6 workers.
3.4-8units of container houses by 6 workers.
Q9:Can you send your engineer to help us assemble the prefab buildings?
A9:Yes, we can. We will provide all necessary technical support for you.
Q10:What can you do for us if we build the prefab buildings on our own?
A10:We will provide drawings and material list with labels or you
Other questions please contact us directly,we will try our best to meet your needs.